Dear Valued Client,
Please be advised of the upcoming ALPHABET INC-CL C (GOOG) stock split that is going to take place as per the following schedule:
• Ex-Date: July 18th, 2022 (GMT+3, MT4/MT5 server time). Common shares will trade at the new split-adjusted price.
The primary motive is to make the shares more affordable to small investors even though the underlying value of the company has not changed. GOOG would like its stock to be more accessible to a broader base of investors.
Important notes of the GOOG Stock Split
• The number of shares of each client’s position will multiply by 20.
• Post-split, the open price of each position will be adjusted, which will be the original price divided by 20.
• All pending orders at the time of the split (Buy Limit, Sell Limit, Buy Stop, Sell Stop, Buy Stop Limit and Sell Stop Limit) will be deleted.
Please note that:
• The following orders for GOOG shares will be deleted due to the stock split:
Live Account: Pending orders (At time of stock split)
Demo Account: All open and pending orders
• All settings of Stop Loss and Take Profit on Live account GOOG open position will be ADJUSTED to the original setting price divided by 20.
Investor current has an open BUY position of 100 shares at the price of 2,000 USD with a Take Profit (TP) of 2,100 USD.
After the Stock split of 20 for 1: (Adjustment done would be as follows)
Position Price: 100 USD (2,000 USD/20)
Take Profit (TP): 105 USD (2,100 USD/20)
If you have any questions or require any assistance, please contact our Customer Care Team via Live Chat, email: [email protected], or phone +248 4671 948.
No comments yet. You should be kind and add one!
By submitting a comment you grant Puprime | More Than Trading a perpetual license to reproduce your words and name/web site in attribution. Inappropriate and irrelevant comments will be removed at an admin’s discretion. Your email is used for verification purposes only, it will never be shared.